Dana High Rise Boot Cut Jeans in Spruce
The Dana is a high-rise classic flare with a touch of stretch. This timeless style comes in a vintage light blue 'spruce' and dark wash 'cascade' and features slight distressing at the knees. Button-fly.
- 99% Cotton // 1% Spandex
- True to size
- Wash cold
|30" to 32"||32" to 34"||34" to 36"||36" to 38"||38" to 40"|
|24" to 26"||26" to 28"||28" to 30"||30" to 32"||32" to 34"|
|33" to 35"||35" to 37"||37" to 39"||39" to 41"||41" to 43"|
Shipping + Returns
We always hope you are happy with purchases from Ophelia; however, if you are unsatisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item for an exchange or store credit only under circumstances listed below.
We do not offer refunds.
- All exchanges/store credit requests must be made via email or telephone prior to returning. Items received without prior agreement from Ophelia will not be accepted.
- Merchandise must be returned within 10 days of receipt of your purchase.
- The product must be in original condition and not be worn, washed or otherwise used.
- All swimwear products must come back with tags and sanitary liner intact.
- For apparel and accessories including shoes, items must have their tags, not be worn, washed or otherwise used.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
To initiate an exchange or return for credit, email email@example.com to make arrangements.
We do not accept returns that were not approved via email beforehand. All discounted items are final sale, and store credit must be used within 60 days.
The cost of returning an item is the responsibility of the customer unless the return is a result of our error, or the merchandise is defective. We are not responsible for items lost or damaged during transit.
Special Note: In the interest of hygiene, always wear underwear when trying on bottoms and avoid makeup touching pieces when trying them on. We may refuse to exchange or give credit if it’s clear this hasn’t been done and return the goods to you.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION: All orders placed after 1pm CST will be shipped the following business day. USPS Priority Mail can expect to be delivered within 1-3 business days after it is processed. We are not responsible for delays in shipping from the postal carrier and in rare cases some orders may be delivered outside of the expected timeframe. All customers will be provided with a tracking number to track their order. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
Shop In Store
Please visit us at one of our three locations in South Walton County, Florida!